Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Lord I'm Ready Now"

Its been a long time since writing here. Its been quite a year. Wont get into it all, but I have found a song that describes it well that really touches where I am right now. This is where I am.  I have to say that I have learned a lot. I think that fear and other things clouded my view. I know that right now I am where I need to be. Making the choices that I have recently have been the best thing. I know that God has a purpose and I am ready now! I am ready for Him to finally fulfill these purposes. I know that we are human and we have very real emotions and very real things that we try and hide and we try to run at times. Run from what we know we should be doing. Fear creeps in and we try and turn away and not do what we know we should. I know that God is faithful and will always take us back, but I know that He will keep hinting and keep urging and keep nudging us back to the path that He knows we should be on. It truly is a blessed life of faith. It can be scary and it can get bumpy but God is there to lead us the entire way! I am also working on another project right now as well. I want to start writing more and thinking maybe putting together an eBook. Writing has always been a passion of mine and I think it is time to branch out past my blog and head in that direction to. It is something close to my heart and something that I think needs to be addressed in the church. A subject that people struggle with but don't want to admit they do because maybe they think they shouldn't struggle with this as a Christian. Well, I feel I need to bring it up, address it, and give my insight into the subject. Many might not know I have ever struggled with it, but I am a firm believer that we do go through things so that we can help others who go through things and lift them up, and encourage them as they are going through. So stay tuned for that as well. I wanted to let you know that I am back and that I am going to continue to write here and share things as I start taking on this project that I decided to undertake. I hope that you are all well, I hope you click on that link above and listen and hear my heart! I am also going to post the words below as well. It is a great song, and I have always loved Plumb's music. Be blessed all!!!


Lord I'm Ready Now

Plumb

from the album Need You Now (Deluxe Edition)


I just let go
And I feel exposed
But its so beautiful
Cuz this is who I am
I've been such a mess
But now I can't care less
I could bleed to death

Oh Lord I'm ready now
All the walls are down
Time is running out
And I wanna make this count
I ran away from you
And did what I wanted to
But I don't wanna let you down
Oh Lord I'm ready now
Lord I'm ready now

You called my name
I turned away
But now I
Am listening
I was so caught up
In who I'm not
Can you please forgive me?

I've nothing left to hide
No reason's left to lie
Give me another chance

No comments:

Post a Comment