Thursday, March 7, 2013

blessed

I have to say, life has not always been easy. At times, I can say, life has been hard! There has been much we had to get through and much we had to learn and overcome before we got to where we are right now! I know that I have always been blessed, I know that God always had a plan, but sometimes life can throw us off, and try and knock us down. But God keeps picking us back up! He has never left us or forsaken us! He is there and will always love us! I want to share my story of this blessed life! We all have a blessed life, but sometimes it is just hard to see it! I have always believed in God, but over the years God has been refining  me and the relationship I have with Him! I am blessed to be where I am today. I know that my God is there and I KNOW that no matter what we go through in this life, there is something that God is doing to turn things around for my Good! I have learned that not all things in life are good, but God can turn it around for His glory!!! Stay tuned, more to come! I leave you with a couple verses! Keep your eyes, and hearts fixed on HIM!!!


Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 4:25

Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you.



No comments:

Post a Comment