Thursday, March 21, 2013

Philippians 4:6  "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."

Worry:
Verb
Give way to anxiety or unease; allow one's mind to dwell on difficulty or troubles.
Noun
A state of anxiety and uncertainty over actual or potential problems.


Worry.... we all have been susceptible to this. We can worry about work, we can worry about finances, we can worry about relationships, we can worry about things that haven't happened but that "could"...
In the Bible time and time again it says "don't worry!!" plain and simple.... We can say ok, i just wont worry... but then we do.... how do we get around NOT worrying??? I have been really evaluating our family and what we should do this coming year, and really have been worrying about it. I have finally come to a peace about it. and if feels good. I have allowed God to put my mind at rest and rest in the fact that I am doing what is best for my family. I would love to say that I can do it all and actually be able to think that is truth... but right now, it is overwhelming.... So I have come to the conclusion that maybe what I would think is best just isn't at the time. We all have to follow God's leading, and I really think that this is a conclusion that will be best for now. Might change later but for now, it is what it is. I am allowing God to use this to teach me, that I cant do it all at times, and to follow where He leads instead of being influenced by what other christian families do. When we let God lead in every area, no matter what, He gets the victory, and He will bring  us to where he wants us! Pray about everything, Tell God what you need, and then thank him for all He is and has done! I know that this life totally belongs to Him no matter what we go through! God is leading us to where He wants us and I will follow and love where He brings us because I know that He has great things for this family! I will rest in that and NOT worry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment