Monday, March 25, 2013

in awe today


Psalm 73:24-26

New King James Version (NKJV)
24 You will guide me with Your counsel,
And afterward receive me to glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but You?
And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
26 My flesh and my heart fail;
But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.




I am so blessed! God is doing some amazing things and I am so excited to see what He is doing, and how He is working in our lives! Things are going amazingly because God is putting everything in place! We have seen some not so good times, but God is turning everything around all for HIS glory! Not ours! and it just keeps us in awe of Him!!! We are so excited with life, and what God is doing! It is nothing that we are doing, it is all Him! He is opening doors miraculously  and we are just walking in what He has! We are just being obedient to what He is leading us to do, and He is just making things happen! Thank you God for what you are doing! We pray that the Holy Spirit would just keep leading us and directing us, and using us and that we would just continue to be obedient and stick right where God has us, right in the middle of His will! Please be praying for us as the doors are opening! My husband has an amazing opportunity to be a speaker in Venezuela at a country wide youth convention! Pray that these kids will experience God in a new way, and that they will be set on fire for Him and what God has for them! We are just in awe of God! We truly are blessed beyond imagination! Not because of us it has all to do with GOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment