Monday, June 3, 2013

Keep speaking!

Acts 18:9  "One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent."
This verse encouraged me today. I read it and I knew that it was God speaking to me. I am a mom of 6 kids and get very busy with the little ones. My husband has been more active in the area that God has led us into, and I do what is asked of me for now. I know that God has a plan and a timing for everything. I know that God has given me a voice and wants me to use it, it just has been on hold it seems like. Someone recently prophesied over me and I was taken back. It was God speaking through Him and I know it. He said that I have been feeling like everything has been put on hold and like I don't have a voice, but he said that "you will speak again, get ready!" That encouraged me more than anything. I know what God has called me to do, but at times things get in the way and put it on hold and sometimes people discourage it because of what we "are supposed to do" in their eyes... Well, if God has given you a vision and plan for your life, don't get rid of it! God will use you and you will speak again! As as mom and ministry woman it can seem like a lot on our plates! but stay in tune with God and He will lead you to where He needs you to be! The call of God cannot and will not be revoked! He doesn't take back His call, just stay in tune with Him and He will lead you where you need to go. Don't be afraid and obey when He calls! Keep speaking and don't be silent. God has given you a voice for a reason and He will use it in His time. Be encouraged. God's call is there even when life seems to busy to be used in the way He called. HE will make the way!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment