Monday, May 13, 2013

Candid

Sometimes ...
Ugh I hate feeling overwhelmed and attacked and can't do anything. I pray and seek an answer and I just feel heavy. Sometimes the things that God want you to accomplish or get through are not easy and sometimes on the way there satan tries to pull on you in the ways that he know are effective. Even when things are going great the enemy wants to try and negate that and drag us down. So I am being open and real about this right now. Sometimes we just go through something and we just have to get through it and keep pushing onward and upward to the call God has for us. It's not an easy road but it is rewarding. We see all that's ahead and all that's behind... Learned a lot. But God is faithful and will see me through it all. I am ready for more from God and wait till that day.,, it's coming. Pray for me if you think about it. I know it's just the enemy who doesn't want what is to come but will get through!
"Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life." Philippians 4

No comments:

Post a Comment