Wednesday, May 22, 2013

looking at the positive

So its been quit the day. Each day presents its own issues and blessings. Today I am blessed that I dont have to take a trip to the hospital. UGH. I'll explain....
With the heat the doors seem to be extra sticky. They don't want to open. So I was in kitchen and just doing work, and the kids run through the house and out the door... Pretty normal for us. But this time I also heard another sound. A CRASH. OYE! Caleb was running too fast and didn't get the door open in time and his hand went through the glass. Thankfully it wasn't too bad and he only had a couple of long but surface scratches... it could have been worse and if those long scratches were deeper it would have meant a hospital trip. Today I am just thankful that he is fine and no need to worry about it! Even though that could have turned everything upside down I am thankful that my kid is safe and no horrible injury occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment