Monday, May 6, 2013

A new thing.

Isaiah 43:19. "For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland."
I love this verse and honestly it usually is brought back to my mind around the time God is doing something new! It is always exciting to see what God is doing and how He desires to use us! I am so excited that God has been doing great an wonderful things in our lives and in the ministry that He has for us.
This new thing that God is doing right now is leading us to a new place in ministry. A new season of serving God! My hubby has been asked numerous times to preach at other churches and other countries. Right now God is opening the doors so that we can do that and it's really exciting! Ryan will be heading to Venezuela to preach at a country wide youth camp and also doing a workshop for college age students who want to step into ministry. Then he is heading to Colombia to be at a pastors conference with our pastor and his wife. We know this is just the beginning of doors being opened and reaching the world with the saving knowledge and love of Christ!! And also raising up leaders who will also reach the world for God! God is so amazing! I look forward to updating everyone as we move into this area. We will just be obedient to God and His calling on our lives! God is amazing and He chooses to use the willing. Open your heart and say yes to what God has for you. You won't regret it. Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment